Making A Donation
Regardless of the size or motivation behind your giving, we appreciate you!
Donations are appreciated year-round. If you are considering a donation, please note that our patients range in age from birth through 17 years.
What We Can Take
- New, unused items in original packaging that have been purchased within the last three months
- New books
- New, unused handmade items such as caps, pillows, pillow cases, scrub type pants, quilts, etc.
*All toys and gifts must be newly purchased due to infection and safety concerns.
What We Cannot Take
- Used toys
- Latex balloons or anything containing latex
- Toys with violent themes or that are insensitive to a culturally diverse population (this includes religious-themed items)
- Toys and stuffed animals exposed to smoke cannot be accepted.
To schedule a drop off of items for donation, please contact Rosio Reyes, Interim Pediatric Director at (956) 388-6939 or Rosio.Reyes@uhsrgv.com.